- We do not believe in players losing their data and hard work, but at the same time we are realistic when a server has run its course. Mid rates are notorious for being competitive, exciting and short lived. The desire for nostalgic, balanced game play and a distaste for overly custom content makes keeping mid rates alive past the 6 month period extremely difficult.
↳ By alive we mean competitive, it's easy to keep the server up and entertain a handful of players, but the essence of mid rates comes from having people to compete with.
- We do not set time limits for Seasons. As long as things are competitive we keep pushing updates hard and encouraging competitive gameplay. We continue to promote the server in an attempt to ensure that the number of players leaving is less than or the same as the number of players coming in.
- We continue to push even when the server is clearly going down, in an attempt to prolong the exciting gameplay for our loyal players, but eventually things come to a standstill. Eventually only a dozen or so players are active and there is not a whole lot that can be done at that point.
- Once we come to the conclusion that it's time to restart, we take the player data and merge it into our archives server. That way you can still access all your old accounts and even play on the server if you wish. Archives is a great way to not only preserve data but also allow players to play on Woon in between seasons and gives us a place with active players to test updates and changes for the next season.
|1 or Ragnaland
|Uses normal login system
|Uses same accounts and characters with a "!" in front of them.
↳ If your username or character was Poring, it would now be !Poring
|Uses same accounts and characters with a "@" in front of them.
↳ if your username or character was Poring, it would now be @Poring
|Uses same accounts and characters with a "#" in front of them.
↳ if your username or character was Poring, it would now be #Poring
|Uses same accounts and characters with a "$" in front of them.
↳ if your username or character was Poring, it would now be $Poring
What is Transferred?
- Transferred data: Accounts, characters, inventories, guilds, storages, cart inventories, skills, homunculus, pets, revival table, account variables
Make sure you patch and you can select the archives server from the server selection screen. If you do not know your login info, there is an NPC in the NPC Zone in the reception area called account recover. You can use it to look up any accounts you may have used in previous seasons.